THIS IS REQUIRED TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS MEMBER PORTAL. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
How to create an LFID (watch quick 1.5 min video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEc4JRyaAoA)
1. Visit https://identity.linuxfoundation.org/ → this is taking you to a new tab, once done go back to members.hyperledger.org
2. Select "I need to create a Linux Foundation ID"
3. Choose a username, add an email and password. Do not use any of the social login links.
4. Input your first and last name
5. Click "create new account"
6. Check your email and validate the account
7. Save your username and password so you don't have to login again! Your username = your LFID. Remember that your email address is not the same as your username.
Why do I need an LFID? This allows you to:
Save them for both sites and you'll only log in once!